Job Search for Teacher
I am SO incredibly excited to announce that teacher job search and interview coaching is finally here, and here to stay.
What is teacher job search and interview coaching?
Teacher job search and interview coaching is one-on-one coaching calls with, yours truly! (want to learn more about me? check out this post!)
In teacher job search and interview coaching, we cover topics such as:
- Job searching
- Contacting principals
- Cover letters
- Mock Interviews
- Interview Prep
- During your Interview
- Post-Interview Follow Up
- I landed my teaching job…now what?
- Online teaching portfolios
- And SO much more!
Is coaching right for me?
You bet it is! Whether you are just finishing up college, working through an alternative certification program, or switching things up after already being in the classroom- you deserve to work at a school where you feel valued and respected. Let’s work together to help you find and land that dream teaching job of yours!
Do you only coach new teachers?
Nope! In fact, many of my clients have been in the classroom for over 10 years!
I landed my teaching job…now what?
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so proud of you. Now you get to jump into the world of teaching! Good news- classroom management, social-emotional learning, building relationships with students and families, positive behavior supports, positive reinforcement strategies, organization, and being your very own personal cheerleader are all my specialty. I would love nothing more than to support you throughout your time in the classroom! Check out my calendar here and sign up for a new teacher coaching call.
Do you help with interviews?
I do! We can work on preparing for interviews, how to answer certain interview questions, confidence during your interview, during your interview, and so much more.
Where do I sign up?
Ready to get this party started? Check out my calendar here!
I’m still not sure…
I completely understand! Not many people have offered teaching job search and interview coaching before, and it can feel overwhelming. I am here to answer any questions that you have so we can make sure that you will get the most possible out of our coaching sessions. You can reach out to me at email@example.com or message me on instagram over at @teacherjobcoach. I am here for you!
You can also check out some other job search tips and tricks at my blog section “job search tips & tricks!”
- “As a first year teacher the nerves are everywhere, but mainly with excitement! Jessica’s all around a well, knowledgeable educator on how to help ease your first year with guidance and what to expect! I am looking forward to meet with her again as I start off my first year teaching with more tips!” -Ashley
- “Thanks love! I got the teaching job, you are amazing!!!” -Zenny
- “I just had an interview this AM! I am loving all of your tips. I even revamped my resume using your template for TPT! Thank you!”
- “Jessica is the best, she truly helped me prepare for and feel confident for my teaching interview and teaching demonstration. Her coaching supported me in getting hired as a first-year teacher! I highly recommend her.” -Jennifer
- “Update- I GOT THE JOB!”